Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Remove Shortcuts

Hmm.......

I deliberately sent that empty message to see if it was received, which it
was. In the last 24hrs I have tried to reply with a code example at least 6
times, none received. I even started a new thread with same subject with
similar message and code, which also vanished.

I can only assume there is something in the code that has prevented all my
messages from appearing, some coincidental unintended tag doing bad things,
perhaps.

Anyway, Gary's Student, if you still want the intended reply contact me
off-line (see below).

Regards,
Peter T
pmbthornton gmail com