Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] HammerJoe@gmail.com is offline

Default Workbooks_beforeclose() function and out of disk space

Hi,

I have disabled the SAVE AS on my sheet, so users will not be able to
save documents on their personal folder.

I am having trouble dealing with closing the workbook and saving.

I am using the workbooks_beforeclose function and ActiveWorkbook.close
Save=true or something like that (cant remember th ecorrect syntax).

It works fine, but only if there is enough disk space.
We have limited disk space.

I tried to catch the error with ON ERROR GOTO Errohandler:
and at ERRORHANDLER: I do a check if the error is 1004 and display a
message to warn users about it and then exit sub.
The problem is that excel does not stop the closing process and it
then asks if the user wants to save/discard or cancel the changes...

Thats because after exit sub in the errorhandler, excell restarts the
function again???

How can I avoid this?