Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Compile Error: Can't find project or library

Ensure that you have selected the correct project in the VBE when you select
Tools - References
As a guess it will be MS ActiveX Data Objects ...2.8
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"J.B." wrote:

I'm troubleshooting a problem with Microsoft Excel VBA. The error is:
Compile Error can't find project or library.
It occurs in the VBA method CommandButton_ok_Click.
They are using version 2002 of Excel. This same error does not happen with
a different version of the script nor does it happen on Excel Version 2003.

I've checked the VBE's Tools-references option and the references menuItem
is
greyed out. What do I do now?

Thank you for your help in advance.