Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alex St-Pierre Alex St-Pierre is offline

Default Copy linked cells content to an other workbook

Hi!
I would like to update the informations from workbook A to workbookB. These
workbooks are similar but not necessary identical. So, I would like to
preserve the formatting of workbookB. I use:
Range(wsData.Cells(iRowTarget, iColTarget), wsData.Cells(iRowTarget,
iColTarget)).Value = Range(wsDataOld.Cells(iRow, iCol), wsDataOld.Cells(iRow,
iCol)).Value
Is there a way to copy the linked cells content of the wb A (ex:
=Path[.xls]B12) and keep the value shown in the workbookA (not updating the
link)?
Thank you!
Alex

--