Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Type of Sheet displayed Type of Sheet displayed is offline

Default Interfacing Excel to a Web Browser?

I have been tasked with a rather daunting task of interfacing an Excel
dictator application to a web based application where the web based
application has no API, provides no Web Services, etc. I looked through the
programming group but didn't find much regarding this. Has anyone ever
interfaced Excel to a web application via the browser? Seems like it should
be viable.

Thanks a million in advance,

Bryan44