Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NateBuckley NateBuckley is offline

Default Identify second line

You could try the following code, Works for me when trying it.
You'll have to change the sheet name and which cells to look at (obviously).
Hope this helps.

Dim splitArray() As String
splitArray = Split(Sheets("SheetName").Cells(1, 1).Value, vbLf)
MsgBox splitArray(1) 'Displays the second word from the sheet.

"yagna" wrote:

I have a strange issue, in a cell I have two lines which is entered by the
user using alt+enter. Now I need to segregate only the second from each cell
& manipulate teh data furhter. This data is full of text.
for eg: NCO
Yagna

Text to columns delimit or fixed width is not sovling the issue, the data I
require. Any help on this.

thanks,
Yagna.