Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dermot Dermot is offline

Default AutoFilter Blue Arrow

I found an article he

http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Filter

Article
FL0014 - Colour Filter Headings -- Event code colours the filtered column
headings, when an AutoFilter is applied. FilterColour.zip 9 kb 15-Apr-05

The contact infromation suggests that any questions should be posted in an
MS forum...if I have misunderstood, sorry in advance.

Question
What is the purpose of the TODAY() formula in the FilterColour.download.
The comment box explains that if the Auto Filter is switched oof, a
calculation is performed, but I don't see what it's purpose is...if I delete
it the cels still change to yellow. What might I be overlooking?