Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Round in excel 97

Hi Jim,

Let me get this right, for performance and usability you are suggesting
people might consider upgrading from Excel 2007 to Excel 97.

:-)

Regards,
Peter T

"Jim Cone" wrote in message

The Round function was introduced in xl2000 for VBA.
For xl97, you can use the worksheet Round function...
If Application.Round(TotA, 2) < Application.Round(TotB, 2) Then

I think that you will find that xl97 is faster and easier to use than the

latest
super whiz-bang Excel version.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Graham"
wrote in message
I have the situation where a few colleagues are on Excel 97 (don't ask!)

and a procedure
is blocking at the following statement for Round. Can anyone help me with

an alternative
statement to this. I would value any guidance.
If Round(TotA, 2) < Round(TotB, 2) Then

Kind Regards,
Graham
Turriff