Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eric Eric is offline

Default Copy and paste

that works great thank you. But I do have another questions .... If I only
have one test it shows up in the last row (row A12 from A9 to A12). Is there
a was that I can have it populate from the top down with the last (most
recent) test on the bottom.

ie:
2 tests run
row
A9 test #1 date run 1/1
A10 Test #2 date run 1/2
A11
A12

ie:
4 tests run

row
A9 test #1 date run 1/1
A10 Test #2 date run 1/2
A11 Test #3 date run 1/3
A12 Test #4 date run 1/4

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

Check the sheet name, I don't think I left a space between last and four.

"Eric" wrote:

I am using the following macro to copy the last four rows of information.
Here is the problem. The information starts in column "B" and I need to copy
it to cells("B9") Not cells("A9"). If I change cells("A9") to cells("B9") I
get an error, "area size doesn't match" or something to that effect. So
instead of copying the entire row I only want to copy from column B to column
AD. Any help would be appreciated thank you.
Eric

With Sheets("last four")
lr4 = Cells(Rows.count, 1)(Columns.count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
Rows(lr4 - 3 & ":" & lr4).Select
End With

Selection.Copy

Range("A9").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, operation:=xlNone, _
skipblanks:=False, Transpose:=False