Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Copy and paste

Check the sheet name, I don't think I left a space between last and four.

"Eric" wrote:

I am using the following macro to copy the last four rows of information.
Here is the problem. The information starts in column "B" and I need to copy
it to cells("B9") Not cells("A9"). If I change cells("A9") to cells("B9") I
get an error, "area size doesn't match" or something to that effect. So
instead of copying the entire row I only want to copy from column B to column
AD. Any help would be appreciated thank you.
Eric

With Sheets("last four")
lr4 = Cells(Rows.count, 1)(Columns.count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
Rows(lr4 - 3 & ":" & lr4).Select
End With

Selection.Copy

Range("A9").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, operation:=xlNone, _
skipblanks:=False, Transpose:=False