Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Len Excel Manic Porzio Len Excel Manic Porzio is offline

Default Custom Toolbar Changes Not Portable

In Excel 2003 we "attached" a custom toolbar menu to a spreadsheet and saved
it locally which persists properly. However, if we copy the file to
removable media and move it to another machine, we see an old version of the
menu rather than the most recent menu additions. We have erased all files
and tried saving directly from Excel as well as dragging and droping the file
but nothing seems to help.

How can we fix this? Is there a work around?