Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NateBuckley NateBuckley is offline

Default On Error - Only executing once.

Hello I have a On Error Goto statement, yet it only works once, then It just
ignores and tries to execute although this causes it to crash.

I'm attempting to grab stuff from a collection

Set tmp = lookUpCollection.Item("Monkey"), there is no object with the key
monkey, and it bypasses it on the first go by following my error handling line

On Error Goto ShouldSkip

The ShouldSkip label contains the following

ShouldSkip:
skip = True
GoTo CheckSkip

Why is it only doing it once, I've used this method before and it worked
fine, just all of a suddent I'm getting the error

Invalid Procedure Call or argument.

Thanks in advance.