Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1562_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1562_] is offline

Default Smart way to delete the first row of a huge file

Just out of curiosity, did you try my code against your file? While your
file is **much** larger than what I'd consider an ideal size, I'd still be
interested how it fairs against your existing methods (assuming you have a
decent amount of RAM in your system to handle the file all in memory).

Rick

"Charles" wrote in message
Interesting. That's the kind of post to archive in the section "useful
stuff to know".

Thanks very much for your help!

Charles