Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Laura Battarbee Laura Battarbee is offline

Default XlBuiltInDialog.xlDialogPatterns

Thanks Jim.

Tried it in VBA too...

With a line object selected I am able to run the code
"Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPatterns).Show" in Excel 2003, but in Excel 2007
the line of code does nothing.

I think the dialog box has changed between the versions. For example in
2003 the dialog box has the title "Format AutoShape" whereas in 2007 it says
"Format Shape" and has a lot more going on in it (has the line style tab
selected).

Anyone know how to call the 2007 dialog box?