TanyaE

Default Omit blank cells from function results

I have 6 sheets in my workbook. Sheet 1 is the main database of customers,
customer account #, phone number and tonnes of grain, etc. The other 5 sheets
have been categorized into different types of grain (i.e. spring wheat,
durum, barley, etc.). I have created a formula to copy the customer
information and grain tonnes from Sheet 1 into each of the corresponding 5
sheets. An example of one of my formulas looks like this:
IF(Main!F60,Main!B6," "). My formula works fine, except that my problem is
that if the first 20 customers didn't have spring wheat, then it will display
20 blank rows on my spring wheat sheet. How can I get it to omit blank cells
from my results?