Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ted Metro Ted Metro is offline

Default Event Macro help

Wow, that was too easy. Thanks!!

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

Right click the combo box View Code, and if it does not automatically
appear then click the declarations window and look for this:

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()

End Sub

Put you code inside this and it will execute with each selection change.

"Ted Metro" wrote:

I have this change macro and in o1 I have the cell link for a combo-box.
When a value is selected in the combo-box the number changes in o1, but it
does not trigger my event macro because I'm not changing the value it's
simply updating from the combo-box.

How can I write my event macro so that it will trigger from a user changing
a value in my combo-box?

Have a good day!

Ted

If Target.Count 1 Then Exit Sub