Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default XL Charts to Word

I can move the cursor between cells using Word macros, so is it possible
call a Word embedded macro from an XL routine?

It's probably easier to put the code into an Excel macro with the required
references, and run it from within Excel. One stop shopping. You can also
reference the table in word by column and row. Here is some pseudo-code to
enter text into a cell of a Word table:

wdApp.Documents("My Report.doc").Tables(1).Cell(2,2).Range.Text = "ABC"

If you copy the Excel chart, this pastes it as a pictu

wdApp.Documents("My Report.doc").Tables(1).Cell(2,2).Range.PasteAndFor mat
wdChartPicture

For best results, you should format your chart in Excel exactly as it will
appear in Word, so it doesn't even need to be resized.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions