Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JeffDotNet JeffDotNet is offline

Default Excel Calculation is faster when visible than when Visible=Fal

Jialiang,

This was the first post from you on this thread. If you made a previous
post to this thread please submit it again.

The tests results were base on a release build of my application. I have a
visibility setting in my application configuration file that I edited between
tests. This visibility setting is used to set the visibility for the excel
instance.

No, there is not a dialog open when the excel instance is run as visible.

Please re-submit your previous suggests to the thread.

Thanks,

Jeff

"Jialiang Ge [MSFT]" wrote:

Hello Jeff,

Does the suggestion in my last reply help? Would you let me know the test
result based on debugging or clock watcher? Is there any dialog open when
excel is visible? If there is anything I can do for you, please let me
know.

Regards,
Jialiang Ge , remove 'online.')
Microsoft Online Community Support