Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech[_2_] Jim Rech[_2_] is offline

Default XlBuiltInDialog.xlDialogPatterns

I know zero about 'interop' but the VB equivalent works:
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPatterns).Show

Have you had success showing any built-in dialog? I mean, are you sure it's
possible?

--
Jim
"Laura Battarbee" wrote in
|I am trying to show the format shape dialog in Excel 2007 programatically
| when a line is selected, but the below code does not show the form or
throw
| an exception either, anyone have any ideas?
| I have tried setting screen updating to true.
|

| Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Line object it selected

Application.Dialogs[Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.XlBuiltInDialog.xlD ialogPatterns].Show(missing,