Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phillip[_5_] Phillip[_5_] is offline

Default ListBox

On 25 Mar, 01:50, ordnance1
wrote:
I have a Listbox on my userform which has referances 14 columns on a
worksheet. What I need to know is how when I click on the Finish button on
the UserForm, can I get all the data from those columns to fill in the
current worksheet, starting with the current cell?

Phillip UK London

This works for me
This is the userform code

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Me.ListBox1.ColumnCount = 14
End Sub

Private Sub CmdFinish_Click() 'Finish button
Const LASTROW As Long = 65532 'change re Excel version
Const FC As String = "A" 'first column - change as required
Const LC As String = "N" 'last column - change as required
Dim x As Long 'first row
Dim y As Long 'last row

x = ActiveCell.Row
y = Range(FC & LASTROW).End(xlUp).Row
If x y Then
MsgBox "No data found"
Else
Me.ListBox1.RowSource = FC & x & ":" & LC & y