David Hepner

I cannot type or read today:

You must cut the existing macro that clears the sheets and paste it under
the section 'Enter existing code that clears the screen. If you have done
this and it still doesn't work. Copy your macro code and post it so I can
look at it.

"David Hepner" wrote:

John,

You must must the existing macro that clears the sheets and paste it uder
the section 'Enter existing code that clears the screen. If you have done
this and it still doesn't work. Copy your macro code and post it so I can
look at it.

"John" wrote:

Thanks David, however
IT clears the page regardless of it i hit Yes or No.

Do i have to put the Else, way down at the end of the macro?

"David Hepner" wrote:

Try this:

Sub Clear_Screen()

Dim response As Integer
Dim msg As String

msg = "Are you sure you want to clear all this information"
response = MsgBox(msg, vbYesNo, "WARNING")
If response = vbYes Then
'Enter existing code that clears the screen
Else
'Do something else

"John" wrote:

I think this is doable and easy, but i can not figure it out for the life of
me.

I have a macro that clears on the information from the screen. Can you have
something in the macro, that will prompt the user to ask a question, such as,
"Are you sure you want to clear all this information" The user can then
click yes or no. I guess it is similar to a validation.