Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default ListBoxes - Different Elements, different colours.

Take a look at this. Does this do what you want?
http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

As far as I know, you can't apply CF to a ListBox, but someone may be able
to offer you VBA code that would actually do that.

Anyway, hope that helps.

Regards,
Ryan--
--
RyGuy

"NateBuckley" wrote:

Greetings I'm just wondering if anyone can help me out with an issue on List
Boxes.

Here is an example

Billy
Timmy
Bob
Shane

These are 4 different elements within the List Box, If Timmy has recieved a
low mark I want the text or simply the background of that element only, to
turn an orange. Is customisation of the elements possible like this?

Thank you in advance.