Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Macro Issue

Post your code...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"thefonz37" wrote:

So I'm trying to record a macro that refreshes data from an Access database,
filters the table to get unique values, then copy/pastes to another sheet to
use those values as column headings (i.e., I'm doing a "Paste
Special"--"Transpose" to make the vertically-listed values paste
horizontally). Only problem is that the macro isn't working completely. The
values refresh goes through and the table updates, but the filtered values
don't copy/paste to the new sheet. If I go through the process manually, it
works, but otherwise I can't get the macro to cooperate.