Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Ivey[_2_] Mark Ivey[_2_] is offline

Default Out of Memory Error 7 While assigning named range value

Here are the facts...

The maximum amount of characters allowed in ONE cell are 32,767 (of which
only 1,024 can be viewed from the cell). If you want to view all 32,767, you
will have to do it from the formula bar.

Other than that... I would recommend breaking up the data into more than one
cell.

Mark

"smartnhandsome" wrote in message
Thanks Mark,
You are correct the named range here is just a single cell, and I am
retrieving data from Lotus notes Database to be assigned to a variable
and then variable's value is assigned to the named cell(single cell
B16).
Worksheets("worksheetname").Range("named").Value = variable
In one particular case the data that is retrieved from the db for
this variable is 8 pages long when pasted into a word document. Is
there any turn around to put all that text into one cell ?.

Your help is really appreciated.
Thanks again.

Please let me know.

Regards