Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JDaywalt JDaywalt is offline

Default Change sheet name based on cell value from another sheet tab

I have a "menu" page in a workbook that contains a table of numeric values 1
to 15 that represent the default sheet tab names in this workbook. I want
the user to have the option of changing this list of values to a more
meaningful text description, then have the corresponding sheet tab names
change automatically.

Currently I have this VB code built into each of the 15 worksheets:

ActiveSheet.Name = Sheets("Xref").Range("D11").Value
End Sub

This code only works if I go to each tab afterwards & make some other type
of change. Clearly I am missing something here. Can someone help?