Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Craig Craig is offline

Default Personal Macro Workbook

Hi

I know that the Personal.xlsb file is stored in the C:\Users\user
name\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLStart folder of each computer in
Vista/Office 07

MY QUESTIONS A

1. Whats the best way to get personal macros from my C drive on my computers
to be available for use across a network so anyone can start Excel and be
able to run my personal macros and hopefully not overwrite any of their
personal macros?

2. I want to take my personal macros from one laptop and put them to use on
another laptop. Do I export the Personal file to a bas file on the laptop to
send from let say onto a flash disk, and them import them into the other
Personal file on the computer to receive via the flash disk? Is this the
best way?

Thank you!

Craig