Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Ivey[_2_] Mark Ivey[_2_] is offline

Default Hidden Userform

Is it necessary for both userforms to be open at the same time?

If so, you might play around with their positions when they are initialized.
Or maybe you should consider a different type of Userform control (page or
tab feature) to encase everything you need on the main form.

If it is not necessary for them both to be open at the same time, I would
highly recommend hiding one whenever the other is initialized.

Mark

"donwb" wrote in message
Excel 2003 Win XP
I have a large (physically) userform one control of which calls another
(smaller) UF.
Sometimes the smaller form, when called, appears on top of the larger one
which is the required result.
However sometimes it is beneath or hidden by the larger one which is not
the required result.

If I minimise the larger form, move the smaller one to where part of it is
visible
when the larger one is maximised again, then click the smaller form
itself,
(not a control) then all the form is on top of the larger one.
I have tried repaint to no avail.
How can I ensure the smaller form, when called, always appears on top of
the larger one.
Could I click the smaller form programmatically.
donwb