Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Is there any way to collapse/expand codes in VBA editor?

I know of no way to do exactly what you want (wish I did), but you can set
it up so that the window only shows one procedure at a time
(ToolsOptionsEditorWindow SettingsDefault to Full Module View - uncheck
it). I don't like it, but it is available.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"iop" wrote in message
How to expand/collapse the codes in VBA programming window?
is there any plug-in or software to make it?
thanks!