Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dick Kusleika[_4_] Dick Kusleika[_4_] is offline

Default Excel VBA Step into

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:50:20 -0500, "Mark Ivey"
wrote:

Just a few thoughts...

Excel macros are sequential code. They have to execute in the sequence you
have set forth.

When I need to do what you are wanting to do, I single click the left pane
on the line of code just before the code line I want to step into. This
should put a maroon circle on the left side pane and highlight that line of
code in maroon as well. This sets a stop point for your macro. You can
launch the macro and it will stop at this point and wait for you to give it
further instructions (ie - continue to step through the remainder of your
code with "F8", or something like that).

That's how I do it too. You can also scroll down to the line you want
(while in break mode), right click, and choose Run to Cursor.
--
Dick Kusleika
Microsoft MVP-Excel