Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jarek Kujawa[_2_] Jarek Kujawa[_2_] is offline

Default Excel VBA Step into

forgot to mention that your variables have to be made public
;-(
sorry

On 23 Mar, 23:00, Jarek Kujawa wrote:
divide the code into 2 parts/macros

cut the lower/2nd part into another macro, name it "part2" for
instance

in the 1st macro instead of the code that had been cut put:

Call part2

this will keep your 1st macro unchanged

and use the "part2" macro when needed

HIH

On 23 Mar, 22:42, "DaveM" wrote:

Hi

I have a large macro with 100's of lines of code, sometimes I need to run
half of the code. I stepin the macro then have to drag the yellow arrow
100's of lines down, Is the a way to start the code somewhere in the middle
without draging the arrow down all those lines. I've looked in Help &
Googled, Is there a way?

Thanks in advance

Dave- Ukryj cytowany tekst -

- Pokaż cytowany tekst -