Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Update worksheet according to given user names.

if tusers is a single column or single row, you could add a helper column:

=ismatch(j2,tusers,0)
and copy down this helper column

It'll return True or false.

Then you could apply data|Filter|autofilter (xl2003 menus) to show just the rows
you want to delete.

Then delete those visible rows.

You may want to keep the rows, but just hide them with the autofilter????

Rambo wrote:

Hello,

I have a worksheet 'SBL' with some data.
Headers in first row i.e. from A1 to K1.

In columnJ sarting from J2, I have some user names.
I have a defined name TUsers for all the user names in worksheet
Temp.

I want to remove all other rows in worksheet 'SBL', leaving behind
rows of TUsers only.

Any bright ideas?

--

Dave Peterson