Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nils Titley Nils Titley is offline

Default Convert the date to day of the week.

Thanks to all for responding but I am wondering. Will I have a problem with
12/02/08. This is not December 02,08 but it is Feb 12, 08. The dd/mm/yy has
already caused a problem. The macro is being used in South Africa. I had to
force format on a date because it was changing the format.

The code below produced 02/12/08 when it is 12/02/08. It worked only after
I changed below to Format(RunDate(MyNum), "dd/mm/yy")

With ActiveCell.Offset(0, 0)
.NumberFormat = "dd/mm/yy"
.Value = RunDate(MyNum)
.HorizontalAlignment = xlCenter

How do I force the day of the week?

Thanks , I hope I am making sense.

"Nils Titley" wrote:

I need to convert the date 22/03/08 which is dd/mm/yy to what day it is which
is Saturday. Is there a function that does that? Or how can I do what I
want?

Thanks