Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nils Titley Nils Titley is offline

Default Sort Problem - dynamically set the upper bound

I am sorting data and it is not sorting completely. I ploped the sort into my
code and forgot that my range is dynamic. The second range value is not the
same because the size of the output changes based on the data that I process
varies.

I know how many rows (by a variable) I have of output but how do I
dynamically set the Range.

The lower bound is A2 but the upper bound is not C20.

This is the sort I am using:

' Sort the report with preference in Ascending order
' 1) Logger ID, 2) Date and 3) Load Count
WBNew.Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A2:C20").Sort _
Key1:=Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B2"), _
Key2:=Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A2"), _
Key3:=Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("C2")

Thanks