Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wes Wes is offline

Default Double Click Jump

Hi, I've written some code that toggles the contents of a cell from a checked
box to an empty box. This works great unless the user accidentally clicks on
the edge of the cell. If the user does this, it jumps to the end of the
range of cells containing the boxes. I know this is a function of excel
which is supposed to be handy, but is there a way to stop this from
happening? (Is there a "click on the edge of a cell" event?

Also, is it possilble to change the mouse pointer to be a pointer while over
certain cells instead of being the big plus symbol?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Wes