Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CAPTGNVR[_2_] CAPTGNVR[_2_] is offline

Default Unable to mark the range in VB and get application error- WHY

Mr. NateBuckley, thanks for the tip. I was assuming that 0,0 meaning the
existing cell. Anyhow ur tip worked and once again thnks.

"NateBuckley" wrote:

Cells start at 1,1 so stating the start of the range as 0, 0 will throw up
issues.

I've not tried your code, but that's what I get from just looking at it.

Hope that helped somewhat.

"CAPTGNVR" wrote:

DEAR ALL

Active cell is A5. I need to select the range from 5th row to the last
populated cell which is obtained from xldown.row to 5 columns to the right.

Public Sub LASTTROW()
LASTROW = ActiveCell.End(xlDown).Row
ActiveCell.Range(Cells(0, 0), Cells(LASTROW, 5)).Select
End Sub

What is wrong in this code to get run time error 1004- 'application-defined
or object defined error'.

or sugest VB to mark from the active cell to last populated row and 5
columns to the right.

pls help-captgnvr