Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan124 Alan124 is offline

Default file error

On Mar 18, 2:12*am, Eric wrote:
I am getting anerrorthat says "fileerror: *material may be lost". *The
file way made withexcel2000 and is being used inexcel2003. *The file is
10.6 mk. *

Everything will copy except the buttons and pictures. *The macros are still
there and work. *Does anyone have any solutions? *The program will run fine
on windows 2000. *The only thing I did since the last time was run filelink. *
I did fine some links but didn't delete them because I was sceered......HELP

Eric

Hi,

Do you mean the excel file is damaged? If so, maybe you can try a
popular Excel file recovery tool called Advanced Excel Repair to
repair your Excel file. It is a powerful tool to repair corrupt or
damaged Excel files.

Detailed information about Advanced Excel Repair can be found at
http://www.datanumen.com/aer/

And you can also download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aer/aer.exe

Hope this will help.

Alan