Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Data importing prob

I modified the code to get the actual data. The access to the webpage is
slow. Below the code gets the first 3 chapters. Modify the code from 1 to 3
to 1 to 97 to get all the pages. The code creates a new worksheet for each
chapter. I you run the code more than once it will give you an error because
you are creating the same worksheet more than once.

Sub Macro2()
'
' Macro2 Macro
' Macro recorded 3/21/2008 by jwarburg
'

'
For chapt = 1 To 3
Worksheets.Add after:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)
ChaptNum = Format(chapt, "0#")
ChaptName = "Chapter " & ChaptNum
ActiveSheet.Name = ChaptName
With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:= _
"URL;http://www.douanes.ci/Services/resultpchap.asp?code=" & _
ChaptNum & "&DateMaJ=29/02/2008" _
, Destination:=Sheets(ChaptName).Range("A1"))
.Name = "2008"
.FieldNames = True
.RowNumbers = False
.FillAdjacentFormulas = False
.PreserveFormatting = True
.RefreshOnFileOpen = False
.BackgroundQuery = True
.RefreshStyle = xlInsertDeleteCells
.SavePassword = False
.SaveData = True
.AdjustColumnWidth = True
.RefreshPeriod = 0
.WebSelectionType = xlSpecifiedTables
.WebFormatting = xlWebFormattingNone
.WebTables = "5"
.WebPreFormattedTextToColumns = True
.WebConsecutiveDelimitersAsOne = True
.WebSingleBlockTextImport = False
.WebDisableDateRecognition = False
.WebDisableRedirections = False
.Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False
End With
Next chapt
End Sub

"mohan" wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to get data imported from website to excel.

The link.
http://www.douanes.ci/Services/Grppr...MaJ=29/02/2008

This is code 01 to 97 is called chapter wise data.
Click 01 data will come.
How can i extract hole data in one shot. (01 to 97)

Does anyone know a way
arround it? Anything would help.

Thanks!
Yours loving friend