Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick4 Patrick4 is offline

Default Updating Worksheet Event Code Module via VBA

I have a large number of workbooks where I need to perform VBA code
maintenance.

I am updating all the code in the workbooks by first deleting all existing
code (modules, forms, worksheet code modules) and then import in the updated
modules / forms to to each work work.

I have one worksheet in each workbook ("Census") where I need to replace the
existing Worksheet_Change event code.

I already have the logic / process to remove all code from the workbooks and
import the updated modules / forms and worksheet code module.

Where I am stumped is how to import or add a updated Worksheet_Change event
code moulde.

Is there a way in VBA where I can import or enter the updated
worksheet_change event logic for the "Census" worksheet code module?

Any help would be greating appreciated!!!

Patrick