Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Centering and warping text

You can also set these attributes manually in Excel on the Format menu. Just
click FormatAlignment then check wrap text and select your alignment in the
drop down box and click OK. You don't need code for this unless you are
building the sheet format entirely through code.

"Nils Titley" wrote:

I appreciate your suggestion but I am not working with Worksheets or Ranges.
Workbooks and ActiveCell.

Isn't there another way to do what I need to do?

Thanks

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B2").Value = _
"This text should wrap in a cell."
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B2").WrapText = True

Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B2").HorizontalAlignme nt = xlCenter

"Nils Titley" wrote:

For my headers on a report I am creating, I need to be able to center
justification and wrap the text. How do I do that in association with this
code or before the code.

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 0).Value = "Date"

Thanks