Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
James James is offline

Default VBA Help...I need a lot

So this has been one of the harder ones that I have had to tackle. I receive
data from a vendor and than I am in charge of formatting it correctly before
I upload it into Oracle. Take a look at my problem, below is an example of
what the data looks like:
**All Data and Indigenous data vary with how many cells there are, it just
all depends on the sample they rand for us.

Row A B C
3 US138858
4 HGS ID 07-XXXX
5 Well Name Roots E-1
6 Depth 1 (ft.) 6900
7 All Data Indigenous Data
8 0.75 0.77
9 0.76 0.79
10 0.77 0.8
11 0.79 0.8
12 0.8 0.82
13 0.8 0.82
14 0.82 0.83
15 0.82 0.83
16 0.83 0.85
17 0.83 0.86
18 0.85
19 0.86
20 0.89
21 0.95
22
23 Average %Ro 0.73 0.73
24 Standard Dev. 0.06
25 # of Points 40 36
26 MEAN_USED 0.73
27 STDDEV_USED 0.06
28 MIN_USED 0.65
29 MAX_USED 0.86
30 MIN_ALL 0.53
31 MAX_ALL 0.95
32 MEDIAN_USED 0.72
33 MODE_USED 0.72
34 RDGS_ALL 40
35 RDGS_USED 36

I have a template spreadsheet that when I run my macro it ask's me to pick
where my data comes from (that much of the macro I can do the next part is
just out of grasp). Below you will find how my template is set up.

Column Column Title What it refers to on the data sheet
A SAMPLE_ID B3
B PREP
C REQNUM
D MEAN_USED C26
E STDDEV_USED C27
F MIN_USED C28
G MAX_USED C29
H MIN_ALL C30
I MAX_ALL C31
J MEDIAN_USED C32
K MODE_USED C33
L RDGS_ALL C34
M RDGS_USED C35
N NUMPTS_CAVE_CONTAM
O NUMPTS_RECYCLED_OXI
P COMMENTS
Q DATALIST1 B8:B21, but I need a comma that separates the numbers
R DATALIST2 C8:C17, but I need a comma that separates the numbers
S DATALIST3
T DATALIST4

Is this type of macro even possible, I just want to automate the process so
I dont have to cut and copy anymore. This type of VBA is out of my skill
range, I appreciate any help.