Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RV[_2_] RV[_2_] is offline

Default Excel Worksheet saving of Ranges ...

Hi,

I am struggling to find out the way to get the selected range on all
the worksheet of workbook when the workbook is opened using some APIs
in VBA. What I mean is:

1. Create a new workbook say having three worksheets (Sheet1, Sheet2,
Sheet3)
2. Goto Sheet1 and select range : A1: A10
3. Goto Sheet2 and select range : B1: B10
4. Goto Sheet3 and select range : C1: C10
5. Now Save and close the workbook.
6. Reopen the workbook
7. If I switch between the sheets I can see the selected range at the
time of closing the workbook.
8. So if there a way by which I can get all these ranges when I open
the workbook.

Please help.

Thanks and With Warm Regards,

-Rahul Vakil