Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default Last Cell

Save and close the workbook and open it up again and try again - the last
cell should have been reset.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Bill" wrote in message
To All

I was wondering if you could help me with my problem.

If you have data in your worksheet and you say delete all the data in the
last row, when you say F5 (Goto) "Special" and select "Last Cell" then it
will always go to the data row that you have just deleted. There seems no
way to get the "Last Cell" to update to where the last data is. Does
anyone know to resolve this issue please.

Thanks in advance.