Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
davethewelder davethewelder is offline

Default Hiding columns

Don, all the blank columns will be at the end of the range. I want to
eliminate them and then set the graph parameters to the resulting range.

Davie

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Please RE-read my question.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"davethewelder" wrote in message
Hi, thanks for the promt reply. In the report there are a possibility of
19
column headings but depending on the selection criteia the number will
vary.
All the blank rows will be at the end and I wish to eliminate them to
ensure
they do not appear in the graph.

Davie

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Do you know which columns. Are they together or at the start/end of the
data?

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"davethewelder" wrote in
message
hi, I have a spreadsheet with 20 columns but the report which supplies
this
spreadsheet will supply less than the 20 coumns of information. I want
graph this data but I cannot figure out how to hide the blank columns.
Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Davie