PeterM

Tank you FSt1.........I will have difficulty with this, because my knowledge
of Macro and other smart things like that are 0 If I were to know how to
enter the numbers maybe I can study very hard and figure it out. I
appreciate you a lot..........Peter I'm using Excel 2003

"FSt1" wrote in message
hi,
your english is fine. here is a macro i wrote for myself some time back.
it
is to save a range. you will have to high light the range you want to save
then run the macro. i have it as a menu item.

Sub mac1SaveRange()

'Macro written by FSt1 4/27/03
'you must select the range to save before running this macro.

Dim cnt As Long
Dim cell As Range

If Selection.Cells.Count = 1 Then
If MsgBox("You have selected one cell. Continue?", vbYesNo, "Warning")
=
vbNo Then
Exit Sub
cnt = 0
For Each cell In Selection
If Not IsEmpty(cell) Then
cnt = cnt + 1
End If
Next
If cnt = 0 Then
If MsgBox("There is no data in the selected range. Continue?", vbYesNo,
"Warning") = vbNo Then
Exit Sub
Selection.Copy
Workbooks.Add
Range("A1").PasteSpecial xlPasteAll
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).Show

End Sub

regards
FSt1

"PeterM" wrote:

Sorry for the stupid question, but I like to ask how to save only one
item
of my spreadsheet. I need to send an email to a company, but the email
should just have certain spreadsheets. Better yet, several of my
different
files need to be sent as well, but again only certain spreadsheets. Can I
combine the items then? I'm not doing all that well this morning, my
native
tongue is not English, and when I'm sick, the English shuts down... I
hope
you can make sense of this.