Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default MsgBox or like it for with requiring user input

You could use a userform.

But even simpler is to use the statusbar--Where you see Ready, Edit, Point in
the bottom left corner.

application.statusbar = now & " Processing: " & somevariablenamehere

at the end of your code, you can reset the statusbar with:

Application.statusbar = false

Nils Titley wrote:

I am going to be processing some large files and I would like to dispaly what
file I am process but I don't want the user to have to click on a button. I
would like the box to display all the time. Is that possible to do? Where
do I start?

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson