Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Macro

As a macro you need to do it one sheet at a time. Did you need all 15 sheets
or are some excluded? did you need the whole column or just parts of the
column.

This will go through all sheets and clear out a range of cells

sub ClearStuff()
dim wks as worksheet

for each wks in worksheets
with wks
.range(.range("B2"), .cells(rows.count, "E")).clearcontents
end with
next wks
end sub
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Beep Beep" wrote:

I have an Excel workbook with 15 worksheets in it that each week I need to
zero out the data from four (4) columns that are next to each other to get
ready for the next week. I would like a macro to do either zero out one and
then jump to the next or do them all at one time.

Thanks
Beep Beep