Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nozza Nozza is offline

Default Rename unknown sheet name in excel.

I am happy enough writing macros but want some help to ensure I can
write the one I want!

I have a spreadsheet with pupil details in columns A-C, and then
currently in columns D-AA I hold marking details for student progress.

What I want to be able to do is each time a student's marks change, I
want to place the date in a helper column for the date of the most
recent change to the row. And what I really want is it to display
(maybe in another column) "Today" if it has changed today, "Week" if
it has changed in the last week, and "Month" if it has changed in the
last month. If over a month, then "Warning" needs to be displayed.

Any help gratefully received.

Noz