Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ytayta555 ytayta555 is offline

Default DECLARE VARIABLES PROBLEM

Also much of your code is inefficient, you should always try to avoid
selecting, so replace this type of statement:
Sheets("1").Select
Range("C22001:BB44005").Select
Selection.ClearContents
With:
Sheets("1").Range("C22001:BB44005").ClearConten ts
HTH
Michael

Thank you very much Michael , this really helped me !
The macro work with this faster ! Excuse me for late
feedback/reply .

Must be a bad morning, sorry typo in reposting:
For i = 1 to 231
Set FromWks = Workbooks("YTA" & i & ".xls").Worksheets("sheet1")
existing code<<<

Next i
Michael

This doesn't help me very much because the workbooks
are not open ;
Know somebady if it is posiblle to combin this
function (,,for ... to ") with ,,OPEN" Method ??
Thank ypu very much again and apologise for
late feedback .