Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
access user access user is offline

Default Print Macro Problem

Thanks Jim.
James

"Jim Cone" wrote:

Dots connect objects with their properties and methods.
With Sheets("CoverSheet")
Range("D48") 'is on the active sheet.
.Range("D48") 'is on Sheets("CoverSheet")
End With
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"access user"
wrote in message
I see the point Jim :-)

What do those dots mean? It works now but just curious as to why those dots
are so important.
thanks
James

"Jim Cone" wrote:
Dots, dots, dots...

Sub PrintAll()
With Sheets("CoverSheet")
For i = 1 To .Range("D48")
.Range("N1").Value = i
.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
Next i
End With
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA
(Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming)

"access user"
wrote in message
Hi
My print macro works if I run it from the sheet that I want to print, but if
I am on another sheet, it appears to do nothing. I actually want a button on
another sheet and want to print the sheet in question, without having to
select that sheet first. My macro is below:

Sub PrintAll()
With Sheets("CoverSheet")
For i = 1 To Range("D48")

Range("N1").Value = i
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True

Next i
End With
End Sub

Any ideas?