Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech[_2_] Jim Rech[_2_] is offline

Default xlTextPrinter and Accounting format

I suspect there may be conflict with the comma delimiter as in comma
seperated values

I don't understand what you mean by 'conflict'. If you save a PRN file than
it is not a CSV file. The formats are different. Are you renaming the file
to CSV? That doesn't make it one.

--
Jim